What is Starfield Analyst About?

Welcome to the Starfield Analyst!

I want to welcome to Starfield Analyst, which is a blog that is going to focus primarily on Starfield as well as other Space Sim games. Bethesda's next great adventure is well worth checking out and analyzing because this is a game of a generation. 

Starfield the Video Game is coming out on September 6th, 2023, and it is going to be changing the whole video game industry. Bethesda Softworks has outdone themselves with this game. It is an electronic experience that is going to cause great changes in the way how space sims are perceived by the whole public. It is important for there to be sites that are focused on this incredible game and its ability to wow audiences. I remember seeing the trailer for Starfield in 2018 and was amazed by it. I have been waiting with bated breath for the release of this game ever since.

Why Follow Starfield?


When Starfield began releasing actual gameplay footage a couple of years ago, I was even more hyped for this game. It is important to understand why I think this game is going to be sending waves across the video game landscape. Unlike many video games out there, Starfield is offering players almost unparalleled freedom and flexibility in how they manage to create their characters. This is what distinguishes this game from so many others. This freedom to do whatever you want is something that appeals to many players out there. They want an experience that is able to take out of the mundane and bring them into the world of possibility. That is why I am following this game so closely and with great interest.

Starfield is going to set the industry standard for space sims and space exploration in video games, that alone is enough for one to be incredibly interested in it. 

I hope that on this blog, that you are able to get better insights into the world of Starfield and its many aspects that make this game unique.

What can we expect on this Starfield Journal?

One of the things that I want to emphasize as I eagerly await the release of Starfield is that I wish for this game to succeed and become an industry standard. I am going to be writing heavily about this game in the next couple of weeks. You can expect me to writing responses to all sorts of articles that are coming out from the video game journalism industry. I generally find that the industry to be very disappointing when it come to the coverage of Video Games. I believe that it is time for there to be greater voices out there that are devoted to writing about these games without the lens of elitism that so often taints video game journalism. 

This blog will also focus on lore as that one thing that I really love about video games is the lore behind them. 

I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn about more Starfield and other great space sims.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starfield and the Skyrim Problem

The City of Neon: Bethesda's Space Hong Kong and my impressions

Starfield and Vehicles: Pros and Cons