My thoughts on Ryujin Industries: Corporate Overlord or Pragmatic Capitalists?

 



It seems that Ryujin industries is probably going to be one of the most mysterious factions in the Starfield timeline and universe. Unlike the United Colonies and the Freestar Collective, I do not see any sign of what their true intentions are compared to other factions. We know that the United Colonies likes order while the Freestar Collective likes freedom. But what does Ryujin industries like? My thoughts are that Ryujin Industries are as follows in this list that I have complied of my thoughts.

Thoughts on Ryujin Industries

  1. Ryujin Industries is not your typical evil mega corporation. I think that Bethesda is going to not to play the easy game here. They are known for sometimes being slapstick with their characters and factions but I believe that Ryujin Industries will be more nuanced that people probably think.
        2. Their role on the planet of Neon. The planet seems to be their own personal kingdom. What shall we see on Neon that will challenge the way we look at the intersection of drugs and corporate power.

        3. The questline. I believe that the questline is going to be exciting to see because we haven't really seen something in this vein from Bethesda before. 

        4. The CEO will probably be the villain but not the employees who are just looking to make money.

        5. The developers have called this one of the most interesting questlines in the game. I think that is great news for anybody who wants something that is out of the ordinary in this game.

        6. Their faction reminds me heavily of Cyberpunk 2077 which while a game that I had issues with, I believe that the game has improved over the past couple of years. 

        7. Their Asian style will set this faction apart from the rest of the factions in the game.

Overall, I expect that Ryujin Industries to be quite interesting to play in comparison with the more realistic groups in the game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starfield and the Skyrim Problem

Starfield and the rise of Indian Aesthetics in Video Gaming

The City of Neon: Bethesda's Space Hong Kong and my impressions