My thoughts on the RTX 4050's performance

 


I have played through Starfield enough to see what the performance is like on my PC. At first, I believe that I was slightly apprehensive about the performance on my PC, but it is clear that this game is going to work just well on my computer.     

My CPU is a i7-12650H running at 2.30 GHz.

I have 16GB RAM.

My laptop is a MSI model that has a Geforce RTX 4050. It is considered to be a mid-range video GPU, but it is one of the best workhorses that I have seen. In comparison with other computers that I have owned, the performance is outstanding. It isn't the best video GPU, but it certainly gets the job done and allows for me to play the game. 

On High Settings, the game seems to run very well. It runs okaty at Ultra settings, but that seems to be limit for this computer. I am overclocking my graphics, so that's probably why its running well as it is. 

Unlike other games like Fallout 4, which was notorious for its loading screens, Starfield seems like it has loading screens that don't take alot of time on my system. Overall, I would say that the RTX 4050 is a great GPU for people who are looking for something that has teeth and a great price to it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starfield and the Skyrim Problem

The City of Neon: Bethesda's Space Hong Kong and my impressions

Starfield and Vehicles: Pros and Cons